ALL classrooms are equipped with:
ALL students and teachers have access to:
ALL students have access to Google academic accounts for:
We have a robust and far-reaching series of networks to serve our students and teachers:
- High speed, Power-over-Ethernet network switches provide gigabit speed to the desktop.
- Network switches power our Voice over IP phone system, and are protected by battery backup units.
- Network switches also support our enterprise wireless system. The wireless infrastructure supplies excellent connectivity for all district buildings, while also providing coverage in many outdoor common areas.
- 4 separate wireless networks
- For district-owned devices
- For guests to the district
- For students and staff to connect with their personal devices (BYOD)
- For professional development
- Each school is connected to the district office via high speed fiber-optic connection.
- The district office is connected to the Internet via high speed fiber-optic connection, supplied by CenturyLink.
- File servers are in use throughout the district to provide easily accessible storage for each student and staff member in the district.